Our service partners are a specialist epoxy flooring company that’s can assist with your flooring requirements. We believe there are no other businesses offering the same flooring solutions as our partners. Our highly experienced team does extend far and wide which means we also work with other materials to create different floors for different clients. It isn’t a case of having one type of flooring and offering it to everyone, but instead it’s about choosing the best material needed for that job. Regardless of the requirements, everything is bespoke and we stay away from anyone size fits all solutions.
The process: For every project we work on we follow a five step process.
1. We perform a site survey and assess the needs of the client.
2. Then, we formulate a plan and decide on the best course of action to take.
3. We provide a comprehensive quotation for the clients acceptance and collect payment
4. Next, we prepare the site, order materials and ensure everything is in place for work to commence.
5. The last, and arguably most important, step is the actual work. This is where we really come into our own and the team works tirelessly through to the completion of the project.
- Epoxy Flooring
- Resin Flooring
- Heavy Duty Flowable Systems
- Demarcation Lines & Stenciling
- Chemical Resistant Floors
- Flexible Flooring
- Heavy Duty Screed Flooring
- Screed Flooring
- Flow Applied Resin Flooring
- Multi-Layer Flooring
- High Build Floor Coating
- Floor Coatings
- Floor Seals
Why We Do It Better
Our management, design team and site supervision have in excess of 80 years’ experience in the highly specialised field of epoxy and polyurethane resin flooring. We offer the complete flooring solution from floor preparation, drainage installation, repair and stabilisation of the slab through to supply and installation of the final finish. We’ve been there, seen it, done it! We strongly believe that whatever the condition of your floor, whatever the requirement, we have the experience and expertise to give you the flooring solution you require.
Our installation teams are all directly employed by the company. All of our preparation is carried out in house – we don’t use sub-contractors for this and we have our own extensive fleet of preparation equipment and can therefore closely control and monitor preparation to the highest standard. All of our site personnel are highly skilled and training is something that we view as a constant ongoing requirement. Regular specialist courses, such as confined space training, abrasive wheel, and various plant operation together with toolbox talks ensures we stay up to date.
Every project is closely managed and monitored and every client is allocated a dedicated member of our management or site supervision team to call on at any time. We will work closely with you to minimise any disruption to your operations to ensure that your flooring project is completed on time and to your total satisfaction.